PHP tutorial for beginners and professionals provides in-depth knowledge of PHP scripting language. Our PHP tutorial will help you to learn PHP scripting language easily.
This PHP tutorial covers all the topics of PHP such as introduction, control statements, functions, array, string, file handling, form handling, regular expression, date and time, object-oriented programming in PHP, math, PHP MySQL, PHP with Ajax, PHP with jQuery and PHP with XML.
What is PHP
- PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP is an interpreted language, i.e., there is no need for compilation.
- PHP is a server-side scripting language.
- PHP is faster than other scripting languages, for example, ASP and JSP.
There are given many features of PHP.
- Performance: Script written in PHP executes much faster then those scripts written in other languages such as JSP & ASP.
- Open Source Software: PHP source code is free available on the web, you can developed all the version of PHP according to your requirement without paying any cost.
- Platform Independent: PHP are available for WINDOWS, MAC, LINUX & UNIX operating system. A PHP application developed in one OS can be easily executed in other OS also.
- Compatibility: PHP is compatible with almost all local servers used today like Apache, IIS etc.
- Embedded: PHP code can be easily embedded within HTML tags and script.
PHP is widely used in web development nowadays. PHP can develop dynamic websites easily. But you must have the basic the knowledge of following technologies for web development as well.
- XML and JSON
Basic PHP Tutorial:
Advanced PHP Tutorial:
..... | COMING VERY SOON | ......
Before learning PHP, you must have the basic knowledge of HTML.
Our PHP tutorial is designed to help beginners and professionals.
We assure that you will not find any problem in this PHP tutorial. But if there is any mistake or error, please post the error in the contact form.